OOTD: Vibrant Shorts and Kimonos!

09:00:00


Hello Lovely people! I hope you're all doing well!

Easter Sunday was an absolutely marvellous day, the first signs that the spring had come. I took the liberty of going on a wonderful walk and meeting up with my friend Freddie. I'd asked him earlier that week if he'd do a few photos of me for another OOTD post as I really want to do more as the weather gets warmer. He agreed, and we decided to do a very "Hippie" themed outfit of the day near an old, ruined and abandoned cottage close to his house. Freddie also did the pictures for my River Island OOTD post earlier this year. I find it very difficult to get pictures taken of me often by a photographer!

I think he did a pretty good job, for the amount of time we had. I think he got some good shots of my face also, so I thought I'd share some of his pictures with you!!! 








I was so happy to finally share one of my recent purchases, my new kimono with you guys! It's predominantly black so it is very easy to pair with everything. I was unsure about it originally. but I think it is growing on me!!

I also love the t-shirt I am wearing. It's a t-shirt I got in a street Market in Venice, Italy. The words are in Italian and I love the print of the Rialto Bridge on this top also. I think it is so pretty and a really nice t shirt for casual wear as well as a souvenir I can cherish of my lovely time in Italy!





Floral Headband - Gift shop, Lake Garda Italy. 

Kimono - Primark / Penneys
T-shirt - Venice, Italy
Shorts - Boohoo.com 
Shoes - Primark / Penneys 




What kind of clothes are you wearing this spring/summer? 

Ellen, 


x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 


 FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin 



You Might Also Like

21 Comments

  1. This is such a cute outfit! I love your floral headband and the way you styled everything together :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks Rebecca :D
      I hope to do a few more in the summer.
      I love your outfits on your blog so much too :D

      Delete
  2. Love the kimiono! I love going with black because it does really go with everything! Lately I am trying to buy more bright clothing though haha :)

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another really bright kimono so I thought this one was a good neutral one :)

      Delete
  3. That is such a pretty look! I just love that lovely headband, it looks adorable. Beautiful pictures.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

  4. Nice blog and interesting post, dear. I love it!
    Your design is pretty!

    CLICK
    Can you click on the link to coat? (at the end of the post)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check it out!
      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  5. You are so pretty!!! I love your kimono and the floral crown!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love kimonos! They are so pretty and make every outfit look so gorgeous haha great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit!!

    http://elenacanostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the kimono and the flower crown!
    Hope you had a lovely Easter!

    X

    Anjelique

    www.anjelique.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh cool! I hope you had a nice Easter too :)

      Delete
  9. This outfit is so adorable! I love that outfit and especially that floral headband. It feels so Spring-y!

    http://stylesprinter.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh such a cute outfit! Love the floral headband, it looks so perfect in your curly hair! :) and fab photos too, it's annoying trying to find someone whose actually good at taking pics and on the same creative wavelength as you AND lives nearby! My mam used to take the blurriest photos haha! I'm so lucky to be living with a digital media student! :') xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a friend who is very good but I only see him when I come home from college which really isn't often!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!