Cleveland, Ohio!

15:11:00



Hey Lovelies,

I hope you're all well. Life in the US is getting pretty busy so I've not been posting a lot. I'm going to try and make this change as I want to keep you updated and give you the details on everything I'm up to.

For my 21st birthday weekend (and Labor day weekend), a group of other international students and I decided to take a long road trip which involved crossing the US-Canadian border. (You'll have to see my next few posts if you want to find out where I've been). Unless you follow me on Instagram of course!

On Friday, September 2nd, we left at around 4.30 PM and headed off to our first destination; Cleveland Ohio.

We arrived at our hotel late at night and left all of our exploring until the morning.

That following morning, we explored a little bit and then headed on to our next destination.

All in all, we probably spent about 3 hours in Cleveland. We had a walk around the city and went down to the harbor. Then we went to this massive market that Cleveland is apparently quite famous for. There was absolutely tons of food there.

Some people went to the Cleveland sign, which regrettably I didn't go to!

Anyways, the following are some of the pictures I took on the trip! Enjoy!






















Have you ever been to Cleveland?
Let me know in the comments what you got up to there.

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Ahhh! I hope you had a wonderful time in Cleveland, Ellen! :) I've lived in the area for most of my life. People tend to think it's a bit boring, and sure, compared to other major cities - but hey.. I love my little city! :D Despite having been here for a while, I totally only just discovered the Arcade market you have a picture of up there about a year or two ago. Was that the market you were talking about, or did you also visit the West Side Market (omg the food there.. fantastic)?

    Hope you have a great rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I've never been to Cleveland but it looks amazing and I am so glad you're having a good time in America.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photos! It looks amazing, you lucky gal! :D

    Amber Love Blog

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!