Toronto, Canada

09:00:00



Hello lovelies,

Today, I will be sharing the last destination of my massive road trip with you. We left Niagara Falls early the following morning to hit the road to Toronto.

At around the age of 12, Canada was my favourite country. I just had this image that Canadian people were really chilled out people and that it was an amazing and beautiful place. Needless to say, 12 year old me was absolutely correct. Any time I went into a restaurant, the staff were very friendly and accommodating and seemed to work endlessly hard to earn their tips.

Toronto was the only destination we had a full day in and one that was spent very well.

When we first arrived we went to The Toronto letters to get a group picture. Then the whole group went their separate ways.

Some of us wanted to go on the CN tower but the wait was far too long. Others wanted to get the ferry to the Toronto Island or rent a boat and go over ourselves which wasn't possible either because of the queues and the lack of available boats.

Instead we just did some exploring which is free and probably the best thing to do when you go to certain destinations.

We did a walk around the city which included going down to the harbour and seeing the boats, checking out China town and discovering Toronto's University Campus.

I definitely would love to go back another time as it is such a beautiful city and there seems to be lots to do if you're willing to wait in queues or come early enough!


Here are some of the pictures I captured on the trip! I really hope you enjoy them.

Hopefully I will be going to a lot of interesting places in the next few weeks so I can share them with you on my blog!



















Have you ever visited Toronto?
Let me know in the comments below!

FacebookTwitterInstagramBloglovin


You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Nice post! I've always wanted to go to Toronto but never have been, I definitely want to go now, the city looks so beautiful.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment and tell me what you thought!